Friday, February 14, 2014

Welcome to my New Website!



Welcome to my New Website!

By Keith Bunn Jr.
February 14, 2014

A Long Time Coming!


I would like to welcome you all to my new website. Cavus Financial Coaching. This has been a long time coming! If you have followed me from May 2011, you know that my blogs have been living on a free Blogger page. Which was fine, but I felt it was time to grow my blog onto a full fledged website.

My Past Blogs

So far, I have transferred all my blogs that were posted on the Blogger page in 2011 and 2014 over to this website. I will continue to transfer the ones from 2012, and 2013 as well as continuing to post all my new ones as time goes on. I'm hoping to have all my past blogs transferred by April of this year. So if you're new to Cavu$, keep checking in, not only to read my new blogs, but to also read the past ones. This will be my last blog posting on this page. Thank you for following me here.

I welcome any comments you may have about my blog posts as well as about the website itself. Thanks for checking out Cavu$ Financial Coaching!

Toujours PrĂȘt!

No comments:

Post a Comment