Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome


Hi,

My name is Keith Bunn Jr. and I would like to welcome you to my blog page. This is a first for me so I hope you’ll be patient with me as I’m sure to make some mistakes.

About myself

I am 44 years old. I am married to a wonderful woman, Julie. I have 2 kids from a previous marriage and a step-son from my wife’s previous marriage.
I’m currently a machinist, but I’m starting a transition of starting my own company of financial coaching.
My whole journey started in 2007 with my wife, step-son & myself going through Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University (FPU), to coordinating the classes ourselves at the White Cloud United Methodist Church in White Cloud, MI, and now putting things into motion to help others with there finances at least on a part time bases.
With going through Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training  workshop, Having 5 FPU classes we’ve coordinated under our belts so far, and getting tips from other coaches, like Justin Lukasavige,  Derek Sisterhen, and Dan Miller, I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome so far.

The purpose of this blog

The purpose of this blog is not to sell you anything. The purpose of it is to make you aware of some financial things that I’ve learned in the past 4 years. I will talk about bankruptcies, investing (401K’s, 403B’s, IRA’s, etc…), money & family, I will also tell you some scriptures from the bible and how that relates with money, and so on…  I also hope to inspire you by sharing with you my favorite books and  authors, from John Maxwell, Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, and Justin Lukasavige to name a few and to share what I’ve learned from them. It is my hope that sharing this information with you will help you, your family and your friends, to change your lives for the good, the way this information we’ve learned, has changed ours. So I welcome any and all comments and questions, and I will do my best to answer them on here.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment