Monday, December 23, 2013

A Christmas Prayer



A Christmas Prayer 

By Keith Bunn Jr.
December 23, 2013



This week's blog is going to be extremely short. In fact, all I have is a Christmas prayer I want to send to you and your families.

Lord, as we all prepare to celebrate your Son, our Savior Jesus' birthday. I ask that you watch over everyone reading this and their families. If they are hurting in any way, please give them the strength to to overcome their pain. Bless them so later they can be a blessing to someone else, and fill them with hope and love the way only you can do.
In Jesus' name amen.


We here in the Bunn household wish you all a Safe and Merry Christmas! I also want to thank each and everyone of you for continuing to follow me over the years. I really can't do this without you. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment