Thursday, June 23, 2011

The name ‘Cavus’

The name ‘Cavus’

There have been some questions from a few of you about my business’ name Cavus. How did I come up with that name, what does it mean?
Well, it was no simple task. For starters, It is pronounced (kav us). I thought about it for quite awhile before it came to me and even then, I almost didn’t use it.
I don’t know if any of you read my blog “Things you might not know about me”, but I mentioned that I served in the Army. I served altogether 8 years and I wanted to pay homage to my service. The job or MOS I had in the Army was 19D Cavalry Scout or ‘U.S. Cav’ for short. So I just switched the U.S. and the Cav around and came up with Cavus.
The Cavalry was also known for helping people when they were in trouble, "Send in the Cavalry!” So I thought it was fitting to use that as the name of the business.
Cavus' mission is to help and serve all those in need of financial assistance. Coaching them by using biblical and common sense principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment