Things you might not know about me
1. I’ve been married 2 times. The second time if differently better than the first.
2. In my divorce, all I got was a couple boxes of stuff, my 2 dogs, and a car that broke down a couple of months after I got it.
3. I have had 10 jobs in my lifetime so far. From delivering news papers, military, retail, to factory work.
4. My birthday is on Halloween. I have only known 2 or 3 other people with the same birthday.
5. When I was in the military, I was in the U.S. Cavalry. No, I didn’t ride horses.
6. I love working in our gardens. Whether its flowers or vegetables, it doesn’t matter.
7. One of the sacrifices I’m making in our quest of getting out of debt is that I’m driving a car that I paid $500. for. Part of the back bumper is held up with duck tape.
8. I have been to 4 out of the 7 continents. Out of those 4, I have been to 6 countries.
9. I have only been to 16 out of the 50 states, but I call
home. I have a lot more to see. Michigan
10. I have been inside the Gateway Arch in
, Arc de Triomphe in Paris, and 1 of the Great Pyramids of Giza. I have also walked to the top of Eiffel’s Tower, also in St. Louis . Paris
11. I have been in jail twice. 1st time it was my fault, the 2nd was not. No felonies. Enough said.
12. I have torn my meniscus twice, both times while playing racquetball. I don’t play racquetball any more.
13. My nose has been broke 3 times. Once in a fight. The other 2 from goofing off.
14. I’m not a big sports guy. I would rather go watch it in person or play it myself than watch it on TV, but that doesn’t happen much now. (see #’s 7 & 12)
15. There isn’t much I won’t eat or at least try once.
16. I gave my life to Christ and was baptized on
Nov. 1, 2009.
17. I can pretty much say every dialog to every Star Trek and Star Wars movie ever made. Drives my family crazy.
18. I have a rather large Star Wars collection.
19. If I have a choice, I would rather work 3rd shift than the other 2.
20. I normally take my birthday off every year. It’s rare that I don’t.
21. I don’t drink any alcohol any more. I didn’t like what it was doing to me.
22. My best time ever for running 2 miles was 13 mins. 25 sec. My 2nd best was just over 14 mins.
23. My biggest fear is of failing so I have normally not tried, but I realize now that if I don’t try, I’ve failed. It’s a vicious circle. I’m working on it.
24. The only mode of transportation I haven’t been on is a ship. If my wife has anything to say about it, that will be checked off my list soon.
25. When I was younger, I wanted at least 6 kids. I was stupid! 3 is more than enough!
What are some things people don’t know about you?