Sunday, November 4, 2012

Change



Change

By Keith Bunn Jr.
November 4, 2012

Let's face it, changing something in our lives when we've done it a certain way for a long time is hard to do. But sometimes the changes are necessary to better our lives and grow. My wife struggled with change about nine months ago after she quit her job of about 15 years and moved out of a home and away from a town she had lived in for over 20 years. But now she thinks it was a good move on our part. She loves her new job and has gotten use to her new surroundings. I too struggle with change from time to time. Years ago when I moved from Georgia back to Michigan and leaving a failed marriage and my kids with their mother behind was extremely hard for me back then. But there is one thing I've learned from all the changes in my life and that is sometimes change comes along when we decide to do it. Other times life decides for us. And even though we can't predict all the changes that will take place in our lifetime, we can either try to prepare for it or be a victim of it, it's our choice.

“The only thing constant in life is change” -  François de la Rochefoucauld -

I hope my posts inspire you to look at what you’re doing financially and if needed, make some changes that will cause you to win financially. I also look forward to reading your views on any articles or postings that I may post. For more money news, facts and ideas, follow me on Facebook, or Twitter. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment